The IONapp (currently) and timeION soon is a web and mobile app.
It resides in a software category of:
- team scheduling
- team calendar
- leave management
- business productivity
It allows people to add and present their work time (like 8am 5pm) and work-location (like home office) along with days off in a form of easy to read dashboard. It is extremly helpful to any kind of a company, esp. those whose employees are working at different time slots, or remotely, or in different office locations. .
The app has a bult-in request/acceptance mechanism. This way you can request e.g. annual leave and your manager can easily accept it or provide a feedback within internal chat to change the dates.
It solves the problem: is mike in the office today? Or is he going to be in the office tomorrow? Now you will now. And Mike himself can easilly update that information.
The app is really nice to use and easily adoptable by any kind of a user, since it does very simple things and doesn't try to be all in one tool, as many out there.
Some draft taglines that came across our minds:
- The app to track teammates work availability and communicating days off
- One button team work scheduling
- Working remotely, gonna be late to the office. Planning a day off? Easily share it with your coworkers with a few taps.
- Easily communicate your days off
- Get your team on track of your work schedule and days off
- Online accessible and easily updated team scheduling to cut down on the many hours lost because of lack of communication between people
- SHARE YOUR WORK TIME IN A PLEASANT WAY: timeION lets anyone to add and share work availability and time-off with the rest of coworkers with a few taps.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED DASHBOARD: Everything is wrapped up in a grid-like dashboard when you can see your team in a glance. Especially appreciated by teams with employees working remotely and constantly changing work schedule hours and locations.
- READY TO USE IN A MINUTE: Time-off approvement flow lets you avoid tons of emails or conversations. It's easilly adobtable by any person since timeION doesn't try to be everything!
I'd be glad to work commercially with a winner writer of a tagline on a copywriting for a new website.